We are looking for new colleagues who are just as passionate about Commercial Excellence as we are and want to take part in NoA Consulting’s growth journey.
The North Alliance (NoA) is the leading creative and tech family in the Nordics - specializing in creating customer-driven growth. We are over 1.200 great talents across our offices in Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, and Poland.
NoA Consulting is present in Denmark, Norway, and Sweden and we are altogether a 50+ consultant team. We are growing in all markets, Denmark included. Therefore, we are looking for more experienced consultants to help us deliver value to clients and further build and develop our team together with some of the best minds within the commercial and analytics space.
At NoA Consulting, you’ll be…
- Part of the NoA family with diverse talents and specialists that create new paths to growth by bridging consulting, communication, design, and technology.
- Working in diverse teams with skilled and experienced colleagues who are leaders and experts within their crafts
- Having a direct impact on our client’s ability to create customer-driven growth, supporting and leading project delivery
- Part of a growing consulting team in Copenhagen with the possibility to play a key role in our growth journey
- Thriving in an informal, open, and collaborative culture, working from our great NoA house in central Copenhagen, Adelgade 12
Our approach to customer driven growth
By combining analytical, strategic, and creative mindsets, we bring an experienced team with tailored competencies to the needs of our client’s growth challenges. We work closely together with our clients and related NoA colleagues, and you will have the opportunity to employ your skills in the following areas:
Market Positioning: Identifying customer and segment drivers, preferences, and needs – and defining profitable positions for both B-t-C and B-t-B brands
Commercial Excellence: Helping clients define and implement commercial strategies, incl. sales channel and e-commerce, customer journey and value proposition design, pricing, and commercial operating model design and implementation
Business Innovation: Identifying and testing new revenue streams or business model designs, i.e., by including sustainable products or new subscription-based business models
What to expect from the position?
Projects tasks can include:
- Market research, driver analysis, client and customer interviews, facilitation of workshops and meetings
- Hands-on design of deliverables
- Support clients in the implementation
- Project management from planning to execution of the project
- Stakeholder management and communication
- Business cases and financial modeling
Sales and business development:
- Support issue-based sales processes including scoping the project, developing a sales presentation, pitching, and closing project sales
- Support the further development of our service offerings
- Support and/or lead internal activities, e.g. recruitment and onboarding, marketing, social activities, etc.
Can you say yes to the following?
- A master’s degree
- Experience as a Commercial Excellence Consultant, or a similar function in the industry, with a focus on creating sustainable top-line growth
- Clear and structured communicator with strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Strong consulting toolbox and excellent project management skills
- Data-driven with a creative mindset, i.e. experience with design thinking
- Experience in all or some of our service areas; market positioning, growth consulting, and business innovation – as well as working with financial modeling and business cases
- Team player, with a great sense of humor, emphatic and open personality who values a joyful and fun work environment
The recruitment process
We are screening incoming applicants continuously. If we believe there is a potential match, you will be invited to participate in a combined personality and logical test, followed by two interviews; first an informal meeting with the CEO from NoA Consulting, followed by a structured interview where you will be asked to present a case or examples that illustrate your level of experience within Commercial Excellence.
We would be delighted to hear from you!